Locate the chats list to manage your chats.
Finding the Chats List
After logging in to Querlo, you’ll see a menu on the left side of the page.
(Q1) Click “Chats“.
(Q2) This is where you can see and access all your chats.
Filtering and Ordering the chats list
There are two buttons on the right side of the page.
- All – This option displays everything that you have created.
- Workspaces: This option only displays workspaces.
A Workspace is designed for a team to manage related chats in a project. Workspaces help breaking down big workflows into simpler and more manageable functional units.
A Workspace contains a group of chats that may be created by different users. All the chats in the same workspace are shared among the owners and can be seen and managed by any of them.
- Chats: This option only displays chats that you have created.
- Most recent: This option display chats in chronological order.
- Name: This option display chats in alphabetical order.